Terms and ConditionsUpdated October 1, 2012
Hello Dreamers! You're one step closer to entering PlayMoolah's Dreamworld! Buckle up as you embark on a journey of fun and magic as you explore what money can do for you. Before we get started, you'll need to accept the following terms and conditions so we can keep the Dreamworld safe from chaos and evil.
1. About PlayMoolah
Welcome to PlayMoolah.com. This Website, related PlayMoolah merchandise and all associated activities is an online service operated by Play Moolah Private Limited, which is located at The Hub SG, National Youth Council Academy, 113 Somerset Road, Sinagpore 238165. If you have any questions relating to this Website, they can be sent to the attention of our Customer Service Representative at this address. You may also contact PlayMoolah by email at email@example.com.
2. Changes to this Agreement
PlayMoolah may make changes to the Rules or these Terms from time to time. These changes shall become effective immediately as soon as they are posted on this site.
3. PlayMoolah Rules
These terms and conditions apply to all and any use of playmoolah.com and all and any postings, emails and other communications made to or using it or any services run by PlayMoolah ("Submissions"). If you use playmoolah.com, or let your kids use playmoolah.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Parents, you agree that your kids will follow the Terms too. If you - parents or kids - do not accept these Terms, you should not use playmoolah.com, and should not make any Submissions. PlayMoolah avatar adoption Rules ("The Rules") are provided before you are able to sign up to PlayMoolah. You read these Rules, which are the succinct guiding principles of behavior for all dreamers. You must also follow these Rules, to help ensure a safe and positive experience for all on playmoolah.com.
4. Use of Content
All information, materials, functions, and other content (including Submissions) contained on PlayMoolah.com are copyrighted and owned by PlayMoolah. We may change or delete content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
All such rights of PlayMoolah are hereby asserted and reserved. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any PlayMoolah.com site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise exploited in any that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, using content for any business use or high-volume or automated use, or otherwise infringing on PlayMoolah's rights.
5. Rules of Conduct
- Don't Break the Rules! If we think you have violated the Rules, these Terms, or have otherwise broken the law or behaved inappropriately, we may terminate your account. We reserve the right to monitor any and all Submissions, and reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any Submission. However, PlayMoolah does not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or communicated to or within the Site.
- Be respectful of other dreamers! Don't bully people, swear, or do anything inappropriate to make people feel uncomfortable. You may be joking, but people can get upset. This means that you can't put on the site anything that is mean, illegal, or might hurt someone, (we call this stuff "unlawful, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate"). You also can't include anything that infringes the rights of a third party, including that party's trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. You can't try to register as your screen name or your avatar's name a bad word, your own name, or someone else's name. You also can't include in your Submissions viruses, malware or illegal materials. If you break this Rule, we reserve the right to take appropriate action to remove the information from playmoolah.com and, if necessary, to delete your account.
- Don't Give Out Information About Yourself! Never share your real name on the site, or anyone else's for that matter. When you pick a screen name, pick a made up name. You can't include in your Submissions anything that contains personal information about yourself or another person. When using the site, you also can't make up stuff about yourself. Only give us your real info, and don't pretend to be someone you aren't, whether it is a real person, or a person you made up.
- No Cheating Allowed! This doesn't just mean follow the Rules and these Terms, but also to be honest and truthful. If we ask you your age, you have to tell us your real age. If we say don't do something, that means, don't! Don't try to get around the security measures that we may have in place on the site. Don't try to interfere with someone else's use of the site, or try to get or use their screen names or passwords.
6. Links to Other Websites
PlayMoolah may provide links to third party websites as a service to you. We do not sponsor or endorse those third parties, nor do we control their activities. You should review any website terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other disclosures that those sites provide before interacting with those third parties, or providing them with information about yourself.
PlayMoolah is engaged in the business of providing an entertainment and information service, and as part of its services may be transmitting, storing, retrieving, hosting, formatting, or translating third party communications, including Submissions. The views expressed in any Submission are the views of the individual contributors and not those of PlayMoolah unless specified otherwise by PlayMoolah. In particular but without limitation to the above PlayMoolah are not responsible for and disclaims all liability in respect of any comments, views or remarks expressed in Submissions. PlayMoolah give no warranty and make no representation as to the accuracy, currency or validity of the information and material contained within the Submissions or playmoolah.com and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any use of such material.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PlayMoolah against all liability it may have in respect of and arising out of your use of PlayMoolah Services and your Submissions.
PlayMoolah provides and maintains playmoolah.com for personal entertainment, on an "as is" and "as available" basis. PlayMoolah gives no warranty in connection with playmoolah.com, including that playmoolah.com will work for a particular purpose. PlayMoolah does not promise that the site will always be available, or that it will work perfectly. To the maximum extent permitted by law, PlayMoolah exclude liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of your use of playmoolah.com, or any information, materials or other items you obtained from us, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to PlayMoolah and PlayMoolah shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation.
PlayMoolah shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of playmoolah.com for any reason, including if you break the Rules or these Terms, if playmoolah.com is bought by another company, or for any other reason.
12. Unsolicited Information
Please do not send any unsolicited ideas or suggestions relating to products, services, marketing plans, ideas for toys, games or other products, or any other suggestions, notes, ideas, inventions, drawings, designs, models, concepts, techniques or similar material and information. If we want something from you, we'll ask for it. Any such confidential or proprietary submissions that we did not specifically request will be destroyed. Any non-confidential and non-proprietary information which you may send to us will be considered as owned by PlayMoolah.
Anyone linking to playmoolah.com must not imply or suggest affiliations to PlayMoolah or PlayMoolah that do not exist, and the link may not refer to or portray PlayMoolah or PlayMoolah in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.