- Recent Posts
- Most Popular
- PlayMoolah goes LIVE!
- Our Global Financial Literacy Competition
- Join in the Money$MART Roadshow in Singapore!
- PlayMoolah wins Innotribe Singapore Startup Challenge
- Stunning Entries from Singapore!
- PlayMoolah partners OCBC Bank
- Sarah earns her first dollar at age 4!
- 9 year old Rachel leaves a $1.26M legacy
- What does your Allowance System Really Teach?
- PlayMoolah visits the Little Arts Academy!
Category Archives: Technology
By Robin Raskin Over-indulgent parents and an ad-infested childhood can turn even the nicest kid into a big brat. The nag factor can kick in anytime, anywhere. Designer jeans, mobile phones, leveling up in a game, wish lists, peer pressure, and fads of the moments …
We were pleasantly surprised to learn that Coin Catcher made it to #2 under the Education category in the SG Appstore! Thanks too, to the little feature we had in The Straits Times a few days after we launched. We’d love to share our joy …
Just a few hours ago, PlayMoolah won the title of “Top Startup” with innovation in real financial education for children and parents. We’d like to take this chance to send our thanks to the SWIFT community for this amazing opportunity, and our love to everyone …
Dear Friends, The world was shaken by the global financial crisis in 2008. Since then, questions around how people make decisions with their money, and the values that governed these decisions, were deeply reflected upon. Did we forget that money was born merely as a …