- Recent Posts
- Most Popular
- PlayMoolah goes LIVE!
- Our Global Financial Literacy Competition
- Join in the Money$MART Roadshow in Singapore!
- PlayMoolah wins Innotribe Singapore Startup Challenge
- Stunning Entries from Singapore!
- PlayMoolah partners OCBC Bank
- Sarah earns her first dollar at age 4!
- 9 year old Rachel leaves a $1.26M legacy
- What does your Allowance System Really Teach?
- PlayMoolah visits the Little Arts Academy!
Category Archives: Allowances
We had a Moolah Mom from Austria, Hajijah Sperrer share with us her views on financial education for children and today, she tells the amazing story of her two young girls: “As a parent, I introduced the concept of saving (for something that my daughters …
In What is the Right Allowance to Give? We wrote about the basics of an allowance including having a discussion on agreed-upon expenses your child would start paying for. In this post, we explore different kinds of allowance plans and what implicit messages they are …
The first step in teaching your child about money involves giving him an allowance. We found out how difficult it is for children to appreciate the value of money until they start making decisions about their own money, and not just yours. Remember the time …