- Recent Posts
- Most Popular
- PlayMoolah goes LIVE!
- Our Global Financial Literacy Competition
- Join in the Money$MART Roadshow in Singapore!
- PlayMoolah wins Innotribe Singapore Startup Challenge
- Stunning Entries from Singapore!
- PlayMoolah partners OCBC Bank
- Sarah earns her first dollar at age 4!
- 9 year old Rachel leaves a $1.26M legacy
- What does your Allowance System Really Teach?
- PlayMoolah visits the Little Arts Academy!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Financial education is a critical life skill. It is all about values like discipline, responsibility, sharing, etc and being prudent and informed when managing money. To create awareness, we have partnered the Citi-NIE Financial Literacy Hub in organizing a financial literacy competition which will culminate …
In What is the Right Allowance to Give? We wrote about the basics of an allowance including having a discussion on agreed-upon expenses your child would start paying for. In this post, we explore different kinds of allowance plans and what implicit messages they are …
The first step in teaching your child about money involves giving him an allowance. We found out how difficult it is for children to appreciate the value of money until they start making decisions about their own money, and not just yours. Remember the time …
Leading up to Financial Literacy Month in April in the US, PlayMoolah is launching the first global financial literacy competition where children all over the world can play the role of news reporters to investigate interesting financial topics by interviewing grownups. Children, aged 6 to 12 …
Last Saturday, our team visited The Little Arts Academy to let the little ones try their hands at PlayMoolah. What an inspiring environment! In the computer labs, more than 30 children engaged in the process of learning to save and manage their allowance. They discovered the …